MIT Stitch & Bitch

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Gift for the New Baby.

I finished a sweater set to go with the crocheted carriage blanket I made. Both are in crochet. Now I need to get myself to KNIT a set. Well I am knitting a handbag for my 16 year old granddaughter's birthday. Hope she likes it!

If only I can figure out how I can post a picture on our blog. Remember, I'm new at this and it'll take a few tries ... here goes ...

Free Image Hosting - MyOnlineImages

Hurray, I did it!

Thanks for the advise to make the picture smaller!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Looks great! That's one lucky baby.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey there, it's Erin- That is so cute!!

    As for the size- Go back into your post, and after the close quotes on the image locaction add width="300" or whatever size you want in the quotes. As in < img src="..." width="250">.

    Hope that helps!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    P.S. Excuse the space in my sample html, but it wouldn't let me post it as a broken link!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it -

    Claudia

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Wow, they all came out beautiful! And you can really see the stitches with the big photo!

    Try what Local Egg said as far as making the picture smaller. Other than that, you'd have to use a photo editor and that is beyond the scope of this lesson. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home