MIT Stitch & Bitch

Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Library, Part I

So, I promised to start a list of the books in my knitting library. I am happy to lend out books that I am not using at the moment, or to bring in books for other people to look at if they are contempalting purchasing those titles. These are just the titles that I can remember right now, but I'll make a full list with all the links later on. Stacy, I like your idea of making a separate page for this -- as soon as I figure out how, I'll move the complete list there!!

Reference Books:
Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book
Big Book of Knitting, Katharina Buss
The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques, Nancie Wiseman

General Patterns:
The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns, Ann Budd
The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns, Ann Budd
Stitch 'n' Bitch
Stitch 'n' Bitch Nation

Adults' Patterns:
Rowan 37

Kids' Patterns:
Adorable Knits for Tots, Zoe Mellor
Pipsqueaks (by Rowan)
Tadpoles and Tiddlers (I think that's the name! -- also by Rowan)

To be completed ...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I created a sidebar list of your library. I realized though, that the list is going to get rather long, especially if we list everyone's books. So eventually, I may just create a list of our collective library and put our initials next to the books each of us owns.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home