MIT Stitch & Bitch

Friday, January 27, 2006

MIT's Knitting Olympics Relay Team



Here's the tentative roster for the relay event in the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics:

Jess, Fearless Leader and co-anchor: 2-4 squares (confirmed)
Crystal: 2-3 squares (confirmed)
Paula: 3 squares (confirmed)
Gurukarm: 1 square (confirmed)
Claudia: 3 squares (confirmed)
Susan: 3 squares (confirmed)
Katie: 1 square (confirmed)
Danielle, Anchor: blanket borders (confirmed)

We are definitely interested in taking in more members, so if you want to join the team, send me (Jess) the questionnaire I sent out to the group list.

The project: a blanket for the Afghans for Afghans project


Go Team MIT!



and Rhonda's KnitPicks order for her entry came in today ... swatching begins ...




UPDATE 5:09pm: Um, favor, guys? If you edit my post, please sign the part you added. I don't mind Rhonda's information being added to my post, but I don't like having something with my name on it changed and still attributed to me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home