MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Joining The Knitting Olympics ...



There are at least two of us right now that have decided to enter
The Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics.


Jessica is trying to decide which project to do and needs your vote.

Rhonda (that's me) has thought about how challenging this should be and since I have already ordered the yarn for the
"Andean Treasure Sampler Vest"
from KnitPicks (it's on it's way in the mail) ... guess I'm going for the Olympics! I've never done fair isle knitting before and I think that's what this is. Right? Well I've certainly never work with so many colors in knitting before. So I'll give it a try.

If there are others in our MIT knitting group, just add yourself to this page.
Let's all get in on the event!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home