MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

forecast (for stormy weather)




last SnB i cast-on for forecast, and i got this far over the weekend. (check out other gals doing the hurricane over at the forecast KAL).

however i will be stepping down the crafting for a bit. maybe the SnB hour (on either wed or thurs) will be all i need to get my fix. just pushing forward...

all y'alls who have done the graduate school thing: mad props, because self-deprivation (sleep, time, friends, pleasures) for the sake of advancing knowledge is hard! and even so, i'm doing a less-than-stellar job at it too...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Nadira said…

    I love it! I want to make one of my own in the not-too-distant future. Let me know how you like it.

    And yeah, grad school can be really really hard. It's a completely different culture from being an undergrad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home