MIT Stitch & Bitch

Monday, October 17, 2005

Spam and Alpacas

Hmm, it seems that we just got our first comment spam on the last post. I left it there "for posterity", a.k.a. too lazy to figure out how to delete it.

But, I did turn on the word verification tool. Sorry for the extra work, but I don't think any of us need to be able to "Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! "

On the other hand, some of us may could use some of that "interest free credit" to finance the purchase of an alpaca.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    We do get those a lot. I deleted one once, but it says "comment deleted by administrator" and may seem like a really, really bad comment had been deleted. Hehe, did someone say something bad about my latest project?

    If I purchased an alpaca, then I would not only have to take up spinning, but ... hey, how would I hide him from DH with my stash?

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Hey, Danielle, if you're still in the blog administrator mood, would you please add Jessica's weblog to our list on the side, or make her and administrator so she can do it? No big deal, if you can't get to it. I can do it tomorrow -- if I remember!

    Thanks,

    Stacy

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    No problemo, Stacy...

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Nadira said…

    Thanks for adding the word verification. Comment spam makes me so mad. It gets my hopes up because I think I've had a response, but then I'm so disappointed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home