MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

what do we do on rainy holiday weekends?

Work on FO's of course! I got the poncho done for my granddaughter, age 15. I'm a little too wide to model it for you, but here it is on the back of my couch.



Then I finished something for myself ... a scarf made with Pizzaz by Caron
Follow the link for the free pattern. I hope to wear it this Thursday. BTW, I don't think I'm going to make another ... one novelty scarf is enough I think.



Of course I had to finally complete the crocheted outfits for the two little dolls going to my 2 youngest granddaughters at Christmas. Both girls are age 5 and still playing with dolls. So of course I had to make a few outfits ...



All and all, it was a very productive weekend don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home