MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Friend gets into the Bazaar Bizarre!

A crafty friend of mine and her pal were accepted into this year's Bazaar Bizarre! I've never been, but it sounds like a lot of fun and a good way to support local "alternative" crafters and get some holiday shopping done. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to attend as it's 4 days before my due date.

You can see some of my friend's work here. She knits, but there's no knitting on the site at this time. Rollie, the greyhound is a lovely model though, dontcha think?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Danielle said…

    I love your friend's work, Stacy. Her colors and simple lines are great!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    Really nice! I planned to go to the Bazaar Bizarre this year on Saturday and it POURED. The place was packed tho and we ended out just going out to eat. I would have loved to she her stuff in person tho. Might have bought that book bag. M-m-m-m, maybe next year.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    When am I going to learn to "preview" before I post. Need to catch those spelling errors ... I meant "SEE her stuff in person"

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    And now silly me, has to admit that it's a different Bazaar Bizarre that you & I are talking about. I need to go home and knit!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home