MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sunday, 12 PM. Codename: "Carla"


Disguised by her new haircut and armed with her yogurt tub and noise-cancelling headphones, Susan made her way to the safe house and added her squares to the blankie. A problem - she did not have Claudia's address. Susan contacted Control (aka the SnB list) and received the necessary info. The exchange was made on Sunday. To safeguard against any Plamegate-style issues, Susan wisely gave her contact a codename. Care is being taken to decrease the blankie's resemblance to a Scandinavian flag. Although to be fair if there were a country with a Noro-based flag, well, I'd have to question my fealty.

I know, this is supposed to be an Olympics knitalong and I'm making it into a Le Carre novel. I must've taken one too many spills when ice dancing.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Danielle said…

    Is there a "Team Noro" KO button??

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    Hey, I'm liking the blanket more & more. It's going to be "wild" instead of reduced to 2 colors. Nice!!

    LOL, I like the story too ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home