MIT Stitch & Bitch

Monday, May 02, 2005

My very own blog ... camera coming soon!

Well, I decided that since all the cool kids have their own knitting blogs, it was about time I had one too ... so, Aswim in Knits was born. Thanks go to FemiKnit Mafia for her help with a catchy title. As many of you may know, my other passion is swimming -- I coach a synchronized swimming team, and also swim on a masters' swim team. Hence, the play on words in the title, since I expect that the blog will also feature stories of the kids I coach, scenic poolside photos, etc ...

And, since every good knitblogger needs a digital camera to document her WIP (or in my case, piles and piles of WIPs), I started to read up on the pros and cons of digital cameras over at CNet. I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive, with point and shoot ease and fairly good quality. Shopping on line is nice, but descriptions like "4.0x2.6x1.5 in., 6.7oz" don't really answer the question "will it fit into that space in my bag between my wallet and my cell phone?" So, I think a trip to Staples or Cameras, Inc is in order.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    Please join us Thursdays 12-1:00 in the Women's League Lounge, room 10-384. This room is next to the Women's League office and Emma Rogers Room. There's a combo lock on the door, but you can knock to be let in and we'll give you the combo for your future visits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home