MIT Stitch & Bitch

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Finishing up on other projects...

Even tho I've been in a knitting mode, I decided this past weekend was time to finish up on a project I had started but never 'quit' finished. Such as this needlepoint pillow. I did the stitching two years ago and you would think that would be the hardest part to complete. Well, when it comes down to making the actual 'pillow' by sewing it all together; now that takes a little more motivation to complete the project. Don't know why! The needlepoint itself, took me 2 months to do and was 'back breaking' but I enjoyed the work. The whole thing, including the flowers, was stitched by me. I was sure glad to get it done and now I can enjoy it in my living room.
Well here it is ....

Free Image Hosting - MyOnlineImages

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home