MIT Stitch & Bitch

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Knitpicks!

Woohoo! My knitpicks order came in yesterday. I am very pleased. I will be bringing and sharing my sample balls of:
- Palette (fingering weight for fair isle)
- Suri Dream (super bulky brushed alpaca/wool/nylon)
- Sierra (bulky wool/alpaca blend. Nice and basic)
- Decadence (loosely-twisted bulky alpaca)
- Panache (bulky alpaca/cashmere/silk/merino)
- Ambrosia (sport weight alpaca/cashmere)
- Radiance Wave (wavy-textured worsted alpaca/silk)
- Andean Treasure (sport weight baby alpaca)

Will follow Danielle's excellent example and post some pics tonight, as a reminder of which is which.

If anybody has a ball winder they'd like to bring, that would be great.

I'll also be bringing color cards for:
- Palette
- Andean Silk
- Andean Treasure & Sierra
- Suri Dream
- Elegance
- Ambrosia & Panache
- Twirl
- Merino Style
- Decadence

Jessica
http://jessdr.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll try to remember to bring my ball winder!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home