MIT Stitch & Bitch

Monday, June 06, 2005

Started on Christmas 2005 gifts ...

I've started some of my Christmas projects finally. Have to start early if I want to finish in time, right? I'm not only expecting another grandson by September, but a step-son has finally looked us up to introduce us to his two beautiful kids. Camron age 7 and Taylor Ann age 4. So that means I now have 17 grand children, Paula. Yup, 17!! Even I can't believe it.

Well, I'm making clothes for little baby dolls. The older girls (ages 9) will get the Flower Baby Fairies you see below. Of course these are only the 1st two I've made. I have 3 more to go and 2 more will have a bunch of baby clothes for changing & dressing. Those will be for the 5 & 4 year old grand daughters.

I think these Flower Babies are just sooooo cute!
The pattern book, yarn and dolls were purchased from Annie's Attic.

Free Image Hosting - MyOnlineImages

Here's another view ...
Free Image Hosting - MyOnlineImages

These are crocheted in Red Heart sport yarn for 8" dolls.

Well it's back to work ... needle work, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home