MIT Stitch & Bitch

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Crocheted Teddy Bear


IMG_0894.JPG
Originally uploaded by mitstitchandbitch.

I finished my first 3-dimensional project! This teddy bear is going to my nephew in Chicago, but I think it's so cute that I am going to eventually make another one for myself (ahem.. for my baby, I mean).

It's croched in Lion Brand Wool Ease with a Dover wool knitted i-chord bow.

The pattern didn't call for a tail, but I added one which you will see in the next post. (Why won't Flickr let me blog two images with the same post?)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The teddy bear is adorable! Glad I was able to help out with the yarn

    claudia

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger christine said…

    awww! i love the color combo with the dark brown and the turquoise bow. superduper adorable. i'm glad you put a tail on him... he looks so much happier!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    So cute! What would life be like without a tail? He would be just so out of balance I bet. Nice job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home