MIT Stitch & Bitch

Friday, September 09, 2005

So cute...

Matt and I are thinking about heading to Mass MoCA this weekend (while we can still take spontaneous semi-long-distance trips) and I sent him the link to the Mass MoCA website where there is a photo of the Knitting Machine installation.

He writes back to me "wow, what gauge are those knitting needles?".

I don't know why, but I think it's so cute and endearing that he used the correct knitting terminology for needles! He sits next to me on the couch every night while I knit but I don't think I've ever discussed gauge or needle size with him. Maybe he's picking up this stuff through osmosis.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I was so surprise when Thom busted out with " can I move these swatches to the coffee table?" one night... I had no idea he knew them as anything other than useless little knitted things...!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said…

    My DH says, "Your crapping-stuff is taking over the living room. Are you going to put any of it away this weekend?" I told him "Maybe after Christmas, but don't hold your breath." hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home